The UK’s Leading Dermal Filler Training For Non Medics
At GgCosmetics we deliver the highest quality training to both medics and non-medics, looking to go into the Dermal Filler industry. Our course content has gone through the most extensive verification process possible in order to meet industry guidelines and exceed the industries standards.
Our number one priority is client safety of course, therefore our training courses have to be nothing but perfect in order to guarantee student success.
Who We Train
Due to our courses going through the most extensive verification process possible, we are able to train the following:
· Medics: doctors, nurses, midwives and paramedics
· NVQ3 Beauty Therapists – Learn More
· Those who have 6 or more months needle experience (SPMU/Micropigmentation, mesotherapy or acupuncture)
· Beginners Access Course – Vtct Level 3 Anatomy and Physiology
Association of Aesthetic Practitioners
The AAP Register is a members only register that accepts professionals in injectables from both the medical and non-medical background who vow to adhere to a strict code of conduct.
AAP offers public transparency and a true representation of all members on the register. Being a member requires dedication to the industry and is an excellent method of representing yourself as an honest practitioner to your patients.
· The Register is the only association where members have a yearly revision of agreement to adhere to the code of conducts that are required.
· AAP offers a true representation of a truly professional and competent practitioner.
· Being a member of the AAP is an excellent tool to use to be able to advertise to patients that you are a safe practitioner and have high working standards.